Choosing a school for your child is a very difficult thing to do. You want your child to have the best. You want your child to go to a loving and nurturing school where he or she will feel welcomed and loved. You want your child to have every opportunity to succeed and be successful in life.
There are few choices parents make that will impact their child more than the choice of education. At. St. John's Lutheran School, a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) and Lakeshore Lutheran Schools, we strive to:
- To assist Christian parents in meeting their obligation to "bring up their children in the training and instruction of the Lord." (Eph 6:4),
- To further God’s Kingdom to the un-churched in accordance with His command, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” (Matt. 28:19)
- To offer a Christian, Lutheran, elementary education that is permeated with God's Word.
- To provide our young people with a sure hope of heaven and a deeper knowledge of God's love in Jesus Christ.
- To encourage our young people to respond to that love with a life of faith, worship, service, and love.